Monday, October 6, 2008

Rushing Day for Hair Cut and Racket

Monday, October 06, 2008


Was a raining day...
I'd ready myself on time 04.00pm head to Orange Head Salon for cut my hair again~

I was driving my beloved car to Jusco for waiting my brother LV , because visit to the salon togather.

Louis (hairdresser) was just coming back from Indonesia yesterday, he'd shown me those photo he meet Leong Chew Wai, Lau Ka Leng, and Wang Fei at Indonesia wer...!!!

Leong Chew Wai was damn handsome lur~
Wang Fei was damn Leng Lui too!!!!! lolz

I was shouted when i saw those photo.... Sat Yi Tai edi na.... wakakakakakzzzzz


Today i used 3 hours stay at the salon, that was really lot customer appear on the salon.
I was open my eye BIG BIG because i saw a damn stylist hair style today.
I think the girl was having a SHOW tomorrow, so she's make a damn LION hair style for the SHOW tomorrow.
That's my fault that forgot to snap the hair style and show here. B'cos i'd wait till tired oredi.....


My bro told me, this is the 1st time he cut a hair with price expensive RM60. hehe....
Paiseh yea~ cos that was a popular hair stylist nie~ suppose with the price wan.... #^.^#

and MINE?? was price increase lur~~~~~
last 2 months i was cut it with price expensive RM90, but today oredi with price RM96 nie...
The price was really kill my wallet!! but no idea, Louis will make me out the hair style that i satisfied. hehe...



While im salon, my mummy and daddy was gave me lot of call..
WOW!! damn bother my mood...
They gave those call cos i was used too long time at the salon na! sumore something important thing was mummy left in the car, she rushed me back as fast as possible.

Haiz... i was rush!!!
I rush for mummy ,sumore rush for badminton too!!!
BUT............ KL traffic was jam wer~ sumore raining day... how can i fast le?? -.-""

Badminton Badminton Badminton.....
I was rush for "U" today, but only can play half an hour only!! no syiok!!
I'd poisoned on Badminton alredy~ I was slowly get the skill, slowly progress edi...
I'll play it as well as i can soon~ lolz


TIRED~~~~~~

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

yoyo..nice hair ya....

wei shien said...

nice mer?? it's maybe too short for me le...