Monday, October 13, 2008

Hometown

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'd awake early morning on time 07.30am.
Changing my swim wear and jump inside the pool at Hotel Mahkota.

Prepared myself on time 08.30am for check out from hotel and visit to Uncle's house @ Kampung Merlimau.
Before we visit to Merlimau, we call daddy bring us to buy some chicken rice ball for breakfast.
Because too long time never have it, everyone was miss it very much!!

The morning till noon, we all having the tasty food on Melaka.
that was :-

- Nasi Lemak
- Roti Canai
- Chicken Rice Ball
- Cendol Melaka

My fault forgot to snap those tasty food tim!! stupiak me~


When time around 2.30pm, our family start our way visit to Grandma house which at Muar.
My grandma was sick, her body become more and more stiff le!!
I think her time stay with us was not tat longer edi.... =( cry-ing


After Grandma house, time around 5.30pm. We dated our uncle's family visit to the Restaurant which at Muar name 津津海鲜楼
The Restaurant ws famous with Fish Mihun “鱼肉米粉”

At the evening, we all had having the tasty food which famous at Muar.
that was :-

- otak-otak
- fry oyster

Oyster Fry
Otak-otak
Pot of Fish Mihun
一平锅
the fish


AFTER DISH....



really grudge to leave her....
she was really damn cute, smooth, pretty sumore very guai nie~~~
tat's why lot of people will sayang her lur! hehe..
miss you small Florence

No comments: