Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Scarlet - 01 October 2008

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 (12.00am)


I'd 1 month something never visit to club already.
I think i was really change a lot.
Last time i was feeling to visit club every weeks, but now?? The feeling was lost lu....


BEFORE that......

My small name was clubber~
Always Scarlet , Maison or Sanctuary......


but NOW......


I was get offed from the name...
Because i couldn't visit to club that much! My daddy was unhappy i play in the club :(



Maybe this is the good news for my family, because less to club already. hehe...


hrm.... but!! last night i was visit to club again~
WHY???
Cos the next day i got no work, no need to wake up early! #^.^#
So... i curi curi go Scarlet with two of my best friend...
that is... Bad Bad Siu Keong, and Dearest Jin Wen

this is the 1st snap i took for them (blur~)
Jin Wen and Siu Keong
me & dear
aiks!! who is this??
with bad siu keong
three of us... thanks waiter Scarlet


That was a quite fun night for us. Because all of us was 1st time club with each other.
of course except Jin Wen n Me na....

Let's meet again when the coming 15.10.2008 (Wednesday) night at THE SCARLET for my birthday celebration lu~
Let's Party Like A Rock Star on the night ya!!!!
muakxz!!!

No comments: