Saturday, October 4, 2008

BBQ Bukit Tinggi

Saturday, October 04, 2008



It's a raining day...
Was my Daddy chinese 52's Birthday and Mine chinese 21's Birthday...

We'd planning to celebrate it at Bukit Tinggi.
I'd invite my lovely cousin's and family join our birthday dinner.


BBQ BUKIT TINGGI
P.T. 15792 & 15793, Jalan Bukit Tinggi, 28750 Bentong, Pahang Darul Makmur. Contact No : 09-2330330 H/P : 012-3577111



BBQ Seafood Bukit Tinggi

Do u understand the chinese word under WELCOME??
tat was lot of whiskey/wine bottle on the rack
all those bottle was left by customer who having wine/whiskey when dish
this is the backyard they planting their chili and vegetable
the plant
招牌饭 'Jiu Pai Fan'
辣椒炒辣椒 'chili cook chili'
肥水不流外人田 'mixed seafood'
The kettle was 2 layer
This is the 2nd layer for the 'Mixed Seafood', was a soap with vegetable
雪山飞虎 'Fish'
This is Mine cake. {To Aunty Shien, Happy Birthday.. From Eldrick & Elvus nephew}
This is Daddy Cake. {To Uncle Grandpa, Happy Birthday.. From Eldrick & Elvus nephew}
My family & Fatty cute Eldrick
Family , Eldrick & Elvus
cute cute nephew helped to blow the candle
cut the cake!!
My Family
smile~
Rm288.50 for the dinner
u know to read this dish order??
anything u dun understand, i might to teach u~ lolz


That was a nice weather place for having dish.
I got a nice birthday celebrate with my family. ^.^



No comments: