Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Air Justin 2008 Live at Genting Star of Arena 18th Oct 2008



My Idol was having Concert at Genting Arena of Star wer!!!~

Air Justin Arena of Stars 18-10-2008 @ Genting

Justin Lo's, he was a great singer for me which from Hong Kong...

How do i describe him??

-Justin's got the great voices for singing. -All his lyrics of song was meaningful! -Justin's song feeling warm to listen. -Justin's might edit nice & meaningful song.

I Love Justin Lo's so much~
If you ask me why i love him??
I'll answer : " I dunno... "

Justin's got a fascination that i couldn't control to love him.
I could non-stop listen all his song. Because all of the song's was lyrics meaningful and unforgettable! Those song's might replay replay and replay around my brain.
I might groan, re-groan, and re-groan.
Sing, re-sing, and re-sing whole days, even 1 weeks till 1 months i might to keep!!


Since i listened to MY FM about Justin's will having his concert at Genting, im happy till "Jumped Up" already....
My 1st action was on9 finding about the ticket price and points.
Den i called my cousin to bring me 2 pieces of VIP seat ticket, He did it!!!!
He's not bring me 2 pieces ticket, but 4 pieces VIP ticket wer!!!

Those 4 VIP ticket i'm share with my eldest Brother - Alex, Jin Wen and Kim Yoong.
We were damn enjoyed on Justin's concert on the night!
1 word for all of us describe the concert was GREAT!!!

sexy dancer
Jin Wen n Kim Yoong (suami isteri)
(me) n bro alex
Justin was near me nie~~
Justin rocking

rocking Justin
Concert going end. This is the last song Justin's enjoyed
Done the Concert
Concert was end!!!!


Justin's did the concert very well~~~~~
Great Concert he done!!! muackz!!!

2 comments:

-Lek Wei- said...

Shoik!! Wei Shien..
You sure hv buy his latest album lo.

wei shien said...

yaya!! i bought that!!
haven't upload the album on my blog yet...
will upload it soon~~ ^.^