Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birthday celebrate with my love @ Scarlet

Wednesday, October 22, 2008



The happy birthday celebration i have it with some of my beloved friend, my best friend and old friends at scarlet when 15.10.2008 (Wednesday) night.

That was the night i'll keep in heart forever, and never forget it!!

I would like to thanks to :

LV (my best bro)
Jin Wen (my best dear)
Kenny (my 2nd bro)
Darren Kean Heng
Jennifer
Ah Yawn

Elise
Josephine

Secret Pei Ling
Joanne
Patricia Penguin
Ah Leong and his GF
Kam Seng and his GF

Sam and his GF
Bing Soon
Chuan Chia
Ah Wong
Fei Bill


Thank you all to attend my birthday celebrated at The Scarlet all night long~
I was really have fun with u all!!
U all got the heart, i really feel it!!
TOUCHED~~

Shien n Pei Ling
Joanne, (Me), Josephine, Secret
my birthday kiss
Phine n (me)
sister~~ thanks for coming
Darren n Jennifer
dear Jennifer...
my 2nd bro Kenny
my BIG brother A ann
A Leong n his "GF"
Birthday girl n A Leong
Samantha
want fighting??
funny dance
funny funny~~~ ^.^
thanks thanks birthday kiss from sam sam
Secret, Joanne, Josephine n Alexandra
Roxanne, Pei Ling, Joanne, Phine n (me)
hug hug from phine phine *love*
Pei Ling n Wei Shien
dear n (me)
Kam Seng gf, she's a model orh!~
Ann n Shien
..............
this one not that scary people. i used to upload here... =P
the best pillow Darren, nice to hug~
Patricia, she's did her promise!!
Pat rush for me to Scarlet even the party had end...
Thank you much!! muackz!!! *huggies*
Bee n Pat
coupler??? quite match hor~



I used time arrived home around 4.30pm after party...
My beloved bro called me to open the birthday gift from all of them, especially which from him!



these was all birthday gift i got on year 2008
my new baby boy from dear Bee (thank you, muackz!!)
Ferris Wheel from dear bro

I Love Ferris Wheel muchy!!!!
I was talked to my dear bro that i love the Ferris Wheel model, sumore while finding it for my new house, new room as decorate.
I think these i talked to him quite a long time already. If i dint wrong, it was 8 months ago.

I'm suprise that he purposely visit to Genting First World when 13th October 2008 (monday) on time 05.30 midnight for waiting the stall open and buy it for me!!
It's really TOUCHED....
He said the stall was start business on time 11am. Den he used to waiting it open and buy for me.
That'd spend lot of time!! That made him no enough sleep..
Im really feeling heart pain lu... =(

I'll keep it as well!!!


from dear bro too~~
the small mickey and make up
thanks Joanne, Josephine and Secret

Beside Thank You i got really no idea wat to said to u all wer~~
Im really touched to have u all as my friend!!
Will not forget wat u all did for me...!!
LOVE...~~ muackz!!!



4 comments:

-Lek Wei- said...

Happy Belated B'day!! =)
U had a nice and wonderful b'day party. And received so many memorable b'day present.

You reach home at 4PM after home!?

wei shien said...

thanks my dear for the wishes~~~
yaya!! thanks for the agree...
i'll not forget all about the day which i got!

hrm... im reach home after 4am, not 4pm...

Roxanne said...

hey
remember what us told you?
never upload anythings about him or her to the internet
if let my colleague see it
you sure die gao gao
i don't want my colleague argue with you
please delete it as soon as possible
thanks

wei shien said...

sorry dear~~
i doesn't think others will view my blog ma... so mai upload he n her photo lur!!
but now i delete edi na~~~~
sorry sorry sorry..... =(