Monday, October 27, 2008

Im sorry that i'd did wrong

That was 22nd October 2008 (Wednesday)
My friend had planned to visit Quattro, so i called my dear Jin Wen see weather she wanna join...
On the phone, she's told me don't feel to club, see weather how when night time.

When time around 8.30pm, i'd meet my friend Boom, Xin Zhi, Alvin, n Kar Fei at Mamak BBS which state Selayang Jaya for few hours.

After Mamak, my Bro was calling already... B'coz wanna fetch me.
I was really heart happy cos might to visit club Quattro already nie!!


Who knew??


While i rided up to my bro car, he told me had cancelled to Quattro but we gotta to Scarlet.
He asked me to called my dear sis Jin Wen see weather wanna join??
Den i just action to call dear and some of my friend...

When i called my dear, i told her i was already on the way to Scarlet.
I felt that she's unhappy, cos dint waiting for her.
Im felt really sorry to her, cos im not the driver but my bro was rush to meet his friend.
Both also my lovely Brother n Sister, i dunno wat to do??
2 of 1 must i hurt, but i got no idea.... already step in my bro car, so got to told my dear she gotta drive Scarlet herself as she feel to join(hurt).
(this is only the 1st time i hurt her on that night!!!)


Everything, every plan i really dunno.....!!
I just use to follow..
but i did made my dear unhappy already =(

sorry my dear Jin Wen~~~~

On the phone, Jin Wen never told she wanna join us on Scarlet.
But then my bro fetch me to join his friend birthday celebration at Manjalara Friend's Pub.

the 2nd time that i hurt Jin Wen was.................
She called me while she'd arrived Scarlet!!!!
but im still at Manjalara Friend's Pub........... =(
HURT SHE AGAIN!!!!!!!! f**k....

I got no idea. Really no idea!!!!
I asked my brother left that pub and rush to meet Jin Wen at Cineleisure.
Heart worried only. Cos dunno how's Jin Wen thinking about.
As me?? I'll sure angry...!!! *down*



When we meet up was having her dinner at MCdonald at Cineleisure.
After the dish, we access to Scarlet togather to meet others friend.
That's quite suprise we got meet few old friends in the club!
Yee Siang (old schoolmate), Wency (my neighbour), Mei Yin (my neighbour)
we got took some photo while meet up Scarlet.



Yeet Siang n Me
[notti waiter were doing disturb behind us]
Mei Yin n Wei Shien
Wei Shien n Wency
Yeet Siang n Jin Wen
Jin Wen n Wency



Nowaday Scarlet was change lot!
Lot of SEAFOOD (lala) was drop on that club already!!!
I won't be Scarlet anymore~~~~ cos it become cheap already...


We decide change club to Sanctuary after our drinks finish.
but something unhappy things was happended...

My bro had promise me something while we're left Scarlet but he din't keep the promise when Sanctuary. He'd did it!!
When i saw that i was really damn unhappy, den i get angry mood!!
I need to tear off the bad mood den i used to left Sanctuary for a while and walk around The Curve.

My dear was finding me around Cineleisure n The Curve, im so sorry to made her worried.
SORRY SORRY SORRY~~~
I never used to get that angry mood front of everyone included my family.
That was the 1st time, i think was the last time too!!~

when dear saw me that angry mood without reason, she's scolding me!!
She really "blank" why i get ANGRY!!!!!! haiz.....
Jin Wen was angry me already.. She left me and back home by herself..
From the day, she never reply my message, never contact me!!
SUMORE!!!!!
she'd get me out from her friendster featured friend list *cry*


what else i might to do now??
CRYING??
BOTHERING MOOD??

-waiting her forgive me only i can do right now...
-waiting her contact me only can do right now...
but!!
i think she won't =(

3 comments:

-Lek Wei- said...

Wei Shien. I think u have to find her and talk for a while. I think you 2 are good buddies. Let her know you're appreciate this friendship between you 2. Don't wait anymore. Gd luck!!

Siu KeOnG said...

雨过天晴。。南无哦里陀佛

wei shien said...

thanks dear for all of ur comment.
i really got no idea wat to do.
im wrong, i got to say sorry, sorry, sorry n sorry much!!
but i heard from my fren, she doesn't want to keep our relationship anymore. =(