Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Birthday Celebrate

Wednesday, October 22, 2008


This blog should be post at 16 October 2008.
Because the time and birthday make me tired and busy, so... i use to post it that late...

I'd planned my birthday dinner with my close friend at a silence sumore mood good place, i used time long to decide it. Finally i used dear sister idea.
We having dinner at Friendster Copafe which held at Damansara Perdana on 15.10.2008 (wednesday).
The closed friend that i called to dinner gather was uncle Kim Yoong and aunty Jin Wen.
We were really have a mood good & silence dinner without any bothering that night. ^.^

Friendster Cafe @ Damansara Perdana

menumine Orange Juice
Kim Yoong Hot Chocalate
Jin Wen Caramel Macchiato
Jin Wen English Fish n Chip
Kim Yoong New Zealand Lamb chop
Mine New Zealand Grilled Lamb Chop with potatoes


Those food and drinks at here was quite not bad.
You may try it as u'r interested orh!! XD


1 comment: