Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy memory with my best buddy

Wednesday, October 22, 2008


After the concert, we spend to stay 1 night at 1st World Hotel but without my brother.

That was 19-10-2008 (Sunday) we were having fun at Genting Outdoor Theme Park.
It's really long we dint have fun with that happy lu~~~

All of us was damn enjoyed and relax while having fun at the out door theme park.
Was a nice memories for us. Will never forget the moment with my best buddy!!

dear wanna kiss kiss me... scare scare~~~
going be piggie lu!~
my turn gonna kiss u.. lai!! lai!!~~ dun scare
morning view @ genting
the clown
silly face
jin wen grab his spect for me to wear. lolz
pink lollipop!! but boom after few minute
(mr clown said i bite it, tat's y it boom! but actually not!!!)
the other BIG lollipop he did for me... (for exchange)
Bee lollipop n watch
thanks for the lollipop lu~~
(i won't bite it anymore)
haha!! he let Bee bee hit his head~~~ lolz (dai sei)

he angry edi.. cos we made him gotta edit lot of lollipop
the gorila scare me~~~~ HATE TIS!!!
who u calling na?? my bf siu keong?? ur husband kim yoong??
calling him..
miss my dear so much... calling him but no pick up phone
kim yoong turn to call his wife Jin wen na~~
aiya~~ dinosour bite dear Bee nie!!
wow!! see~~ front got leng lui wer...
ha!! try to bite my dear?!! i'll hit u!!!
the Big fat n Small fat
Mr & Mrs Energizer
molest monkey
acting him with another hand!!
shortest me only 137cm?? how cum...... -.-""


I got the happiness weekend sumore happy trip with 2 of my best buddy...
will never forget it! but keep in heart till forever..~~~
SWEET!!!~~~

No comments: