Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Gathering

Saturday, October 11,2008

That was a Saturday noon, i'd prepared all my luggage early morning for visit my hometown Melaka wer~ hehe...
Reason for us visit Melaka was really meaningful lu!!
That was my 2nd uncle's 70's Birthday celebration na~ hehe...

Causes my family was back a bit late for waiting my mummy home only time 4.00pm late wo..
So...... I use to follow my Aunty & uncles going back my hometown more earlier on time 1.00pm because heart to shopping at Mahkota Parade lur~ lolz

But it's damn disappointed that i visit shopping mall but lost to buy anything. B'coz time rushes for make up myself, den going back hotel more early lu... REGRETED!!!!!!

while waiting daddy coming, Eldrick & me was playing snap self.
lovely fatty nephew & aunt
he's child but thinking & talking was over mature
cute cute emotion Eldrick try to act
called dear Eldrick face serious, He was really too serious na~ cute!

When time 6.30pm i'd prepared myself and waiting daddy coming hotel to fetch me to Restaurant.

It's really damn happy when im Restaurant!! Lot of our relatives was attended!!
Really long time never meet them all already. Miss them so much wer~
I use to chat chat with them as well, asking bout their life and bla bla bla...

when arrive restaurant, i use to snap snap on my cute nephew Elvus
notti boy
pretty Florence
she's really cute, love her lotz
my beloved nephew xiao ying ying (florence)i called small ying ying smile, she's really smile for me!! cute nie~
Qi Qi and Chi Chi (nephew)

Time to blow the birthday cake lu~~

this is the 3 layer cakes
the "shao xing gong" and her lovely wife [uncle 2nd & aunt]
the god son and his god dad & mum [my eldest bro Alex]
smile~
see your teeth na!!
Daddy [the youngest bro], uncle 1st with his grandson [the eldest bro], 2nd Uncle's, 5th Uncle's, 4th Uncles, 6th Uncle's
Aunty 5th, Aunty 4th, Birthday Male & wife, Aunty 2nd & Aunty 4th
blow blow~~~
cut cut cake
Tiew's family


Before party End...

everyone busy wanna hug her for snap shot
small princess
she nowan look at the camera =(
me & handsome Kai Wei

After party end, my stomach was being notti..
I'm GASTRALGIA, that was maybe i'd ate too much =(
Really hard to 'tahan' my pain...~~~~
No choice, just can noisy daddy faster sent me back to hotel for rest.


No comments: