Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kind of people I meet in Life

I wonder why PEOPLE like to do kind of "bad movement" behind us...??
She did everything bad, everything to oppose strongly and everything people dislike but complaint to President!!

I can't totally BLAME on her because she's still young, was now age 19 still in teenage year. Everything she did is just very childish and with heart JEALOUS-ing. I wonder why her mum's could listened all her story but never check clearly den come over our Academy or direct call to HQ for COMPLAINT! **faint

Finally, I meet a kind of funniest + BRAINless person in my life! She's the 2nd one I meet.. XD
The 1st person unable to share yours, because I nowan to make trouble in my happy life~ =P

.......................................



Bad! It's very Bad! I am addicted on BEER again recently.. I'll try my best to SABAR, SABAR, and SABAR~ not to touch on it much! =P

No comments: