Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Anyone can Teach me what should I do...??

I dunno how could I write out all about my life in this few days. It's happened HAPPY and UNHAPPY too. It will be a very long~~~~~ story, and I admit lazy to truth out all about the life's to the trusted person - BLOG. ><


Because of my course-mate, I worried.
Because of my course-mate, I stressed.
Because of my course-mate, I can't sleep well every night.
Because of my course-mate, I cried.
Because of my course-mate, I am not really in mood everyday.
Because of my course-mate, I meet nightmare~
Because of my course-mate, I going to be CRAZYyyyyyyy soon!!!

Kind of Brainless + Crazy + Childish + No Manners person, we all really dunno how to settle down. She just made all of us critical danger. My course-mate (girls) get beat up by 6 guys on road. My course-mate got threaten. I just want to protect myself and all of them I really stressed and worry everyday every night.
Beware when hang out, afraid people come around and beat up. Beware to talk to her, afraid she "opposite" our talking and complaint to her mum and friends.

How can I have a nice sleep?
How can I not to worry that much?
How can I find back the feel "I love to go Academy"?

I am just worry once awake from sleep every morning. I afraid what will happen to anyone of us on the next. Afraid what she going to acting INDIAN movie on class. OMFG!!! who can save me?? and I admit I really really do TIRED~ ;(

No comments: