Monday, July 20, 2009

The night was the 1st time that I listen to my gang of brother sister said nowan to alcohol, I was so happy!! teehee!!

So we decide to head Genting for tea. Not lot people are going. They was just Kok Peng, Elise, BBS, Fai and me, five people went there.

That was a enjoyable night. Relax to chit chatting with them.
I am unlucky. Because din't concentrate on walking, then I did fall down on road.
(T.T) at the moment I doesn't feel any pain, maybe the wind is cold??
I continue chatting with my dear and keep walking to Highland Hotel garden desk, when i sit down and I touch up my knee feeling wet wet. On the moment only I knew that It's blooding!!
haha.. No worry, that's only small matter. Will be okay 2 more days de... =)



always face force to take photo lo!! ben dan Kok Peng!!
me and dear




very LC lu...



BBS n Fai are no appear on the photo, because both of them are going find Uncle Lim for take a little bit bonus. hehe...

No comments: