Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Moody Week of Babe Shien

hmm... I was really tired!! totally weary... Of course who knew me must know what had I happened.
I'd set myself too much of stress on the part time job, and I do dunno how to relax myself. so, I make ownself din't sleep well for whole week!

The week I were really moody! really stress.... I am going crazy for that, nearly out of control to scream~~~~~~
I would like to thanks to my friend who accompany me when I need yours. Thanks lot you all accompany for beer-ing when I need to relax. Thanks that yours comment to me, and help me.
It's lucky I got yours, so I can still under control, never do any attitude that others feel im something wrong. =)

1 day only sleep 3-4 hours for whole week, someone try this when u get any problem?? I think that's strictly for someone who pressure themself, or thinking too much when ready to sleep.

Today, hmm..... 16th July 2009, Thursday neh!! Is 1 of our gang birthday lo... Buffat!! Happy Birthday ya... May all your dreams come true, wish you can find your true LOVE as soon as possible ya!!

I could to stop my writing here, since my brain had hang. Should take rest for a game ya. ^.^

2 comments:

Johnt|M said...

Gambateh ya !

wei shien said...

thanks lot my dear... muacks!!