Monday, July 20, 2009

It was 11st July 2009, Saturday night. I dunno why I just very unhappy, and I did accept my dear invite to Sanctuary @ The Curve for shake shake the bum shake!!

That night I am very enjoy (high) in the party. =)
I did dance non stop, shake non stop! Shake out the unhappy....!!! yeah~

I am suprise because my buddy was came for join me too! Roxanne, welcome to knew more friend at my gang ya!! ^.^

my dear Elise
Elise n me
Eric
Roxanne n Elise
May May
BBS n me
May May n Fai
May May n Bryan
the girls
Fun fun, Elise, Libby, May May n me
drunker BBS
Bryan n me



They was the crowd night at Sanctuary, but i still very enjoy in the party.
Nice to have gang of friends like yours!
I love yours till the end of day.
Mmmmuuacckksssss!!!

2 comments:

Johnt|M said...

sick liao still go to drink hor =.="

wei shien said...

hehe.... #^.^#