Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cleansing New House Session' 09

In the sunny weekend, early in the morning my dad n mum waked us up to heading our New House for cleansing job. It's really tired but it's Happy and fun. =)

We took lot of photo when we'd done our job, all the sibling are kacau-ing there.
Cam whoring with the camera. Those pose are really funny and memorable. ❤

Let's show you as below =)

busy-ing cleaning
It's really a hard job neh!!my younger bro helping me... =)
this is my room color paint, nice??
yeah!! done my job.. time to relax
tea time
careful on glass ya!
mummy cleaning another toilet
daddy cleaning another toilet
it's me! yea~ teh see ice!
coffee-O ice
cleaning glass
finally clean up our living hall floor~~~



Starting our 3 8 cam whoring le~~~~~~
Let's SEE!!!





kacau-ing my dad.... hehe
with mummy


Oh ow...~ somebody broke the mop....
mummy are helping for solve

my new big big house..


ready to home? huh?

yea yea~ clean up all... We're going home!
Mr Renovation

~THIS IS MY NEW HOME SWEET HOME~

state at Kipark Sri Utara, Kepong
(Taman Residensi)

move in when 28 of October 2009 ya!!




3 comments:

Johnt|M said...

Wah you got a nice and big house~ envy nye~

wei shien said...

I need someone help help for clean house~~ are u interested??

Roxanne said...

=.=|||
you all go do cleaning or camwhore??? lolx~