Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Hair Salon

I was just coming back from the hair cut.

Here I would like to intro all my sweet heart's that was a nice Hair Salon are BORN at Kepong area!!


SUMMER CUTTER SALON
No. 139, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1,
Laman Rimbunan Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.
Contact : 03-62501166 / 019-3231314
(The salon was just next to My Honeymoon dessert house)


The Director Hair Stylist who named Wayne is my friend.
He's a nice hair stylist which can matched you a nice hair style.
He'll spend the best product on the customer hair's.
Which are the main brand on the salon were branded Professional L'OREAL.

In the salon, they got pure services to perfect you!
Their service are not really expensive.
It was the price that convention acceptable.
There was the price as below : -

Wash & Cut - Male RM25 , Female RM30
Wash & Blow - RM15 (short) , RM18 (medium) , RM20 (long)

Colour - RM60-RM120 (short) , RM150
(medium) , RM180 (long)
Perm - RM130
(medium) , RM160 (long)
Rebonding - RM130 (short) , RM160
(medium) , RM190 (long)


Business Hour : Monday - Saturday (10am - 8pm)
Sunday (11am - 7pm)


Anyone who need a hair cut, you may head to the salon have a try ya!


Media Focus
The Hair StylistPrice List + Map + ContactDirector - Wayne





haha.... try to hard sale Wayne's Salon here. Will I get any comission If I do this?? lolx
Just hearted to help search for more customer to him la...
Wishes his business can always beat their Business Target ya!!! ^.^

3 comments:

Johnt|M said...

post your hair cut la... see how nice =)

-Lek Wei- said...

how's ur new hair style ?

so the service is ok for u ?

wei shien said...

haha... This is not the 1st time i let him set up my hair, but the 2nd time I let him touch on my short hair. A lot of my friend were head there for hair cut too!

Last time he's a small shop at selayang, now big shop at kepong lo... hehe

now im wearing what hair style that i need, mushroom head!! will upload my photo as soon as possible..

the service are definitely nice for me..! =)