Monday, July 20, 2009

Curve Night with the cousin' 09

The fun Friday night be with my lovely cousin's at The Curve Red Box and The Sanctuary.
That was the night I been happy with all of them.

We did enjoy on sing sang song, and dance dance dance~

One of my cousin was poor on drinking, It's unbelieveable he can drunk 5 glasses of alcohol. lolx.... but in half an hour, his face already grow red. wakakaka.....
Drunker him can only used to play Facebook Poker with his i-Phone on his seat by wi-fi Sanctuary when he's drunk. =P



sister-in-law,Tary
my colleugue, Kent Wong
my cousin gf, Jess
my cousin, Terrence
the guy always acting cute
see!! again...

the husband and wifey
busy-ing on choose song
again... =)

sing sang song~

so concentrate on singing neh!!
again~
wow!! peace...
the coupler
sexy mummy
the thin n the strong
teehee!
do see someone acting cute again??




... 2nd Round, Sanctuary...


the guys
the girls
scare scare??
all of us



So suprise I date gang of friend at Sanctuary



fai n tary
drunker.. keke
my boss + my cousin(desmond)
he's so cute in the pic
jess n me

BBS
fai and me
Hooi Yee and me
luckily i still can recognize her, she's still the prettiest...
(my brother ex-gf)


The unforgettable night must I post on myblog, so I could to replay my memories here.








No comments: