Friday, September 12, 2008

Wonderful Mood

Friday, 12 September 2008


Few day had i waiting for my cousin call oredi. The call was quite important for me actually. hehe....
That was calling for get know about the status getting Justin Lo's Concert VIP seat ticket nie~
I'd long to wait for Justin's coming for the concert nor~ Finally he having the concert at Genting wer~~ Happy happy!! ^.^

When the moment my cousin calling i was be piggy on my beloved bed. While he told me, u got 4 pieces Justin Lo's Concert at Genting for VIP seat when 18th October 2008.
Yuhuu!!!!! im jumped up from sleep, shouted damn loud wer~~~~~
I got a special + nice birthday celebration lu...!!!! I got Justin Lo's Concert VIP seat ticket le!!
The night i really couldn't sleep well, cos the mood too happy oredi.... <>

Now im waiting for the day coming.. 18th October 2008 (Saturday)......
Fast FAst coming... i Wanna to see Justin... i Wanna to celebrate my birthday as happy as well..!!!

No comments: