Monday, September 22, 2008

Low Battery Day

Monday, 22 September 2008


Today after i finish my job on time 5.30pm, I straight fly back home to cooking my dinner dish as fast as I can. Because i got Yoga class at time 7.00pm, so...... I should to having my dinner before class start 1 hour before.

I need to ready myself before time 6.30pm. hehe.... No WHY la... b'coz i need to fetch my collegue gather to Yoga class lu... ^.^

If I din't wrong...?? I think I got 3 weeks din't attend to Yoga class already. hrm.... Those 3 weeks make me so~ much of reason absent for the Yoga class.
Wat reason neh?? hehe...
  1. Public Holiday - 1st week
  2. Temple Banquet, everyone of our family should to attend - 2nd week
  3. I'm feeling no well, no dare to execise - 3rd week
Anyway, TODAY!!! was the day i finally chance to Yoga class without a hitch na~ hehe...
very happy nur~ { sot sot babe shien }
Maybe i'd too long time (3 weeks) never have sport activity ba?? Today was the class i used lot of sweat when Yoga activity neh~ really feeling tired + low battery while finish the class lo......!!
BUT.....!!!!!!
Time finish for class Yoga was time 8.00pm lu...
It's really really low battery. I think i got something wrong already... hehe...
U know why i said this?? lolz.... I bring my collegue & sister-in law gather to continue sport Racket (Badminton) at Selayang Mall.

The reason why i'll continue sport Racket at Selayang Mall, because all my brother and cousin was there. I just go for fun sumore might to play racket lu... hehe...
I think i got few years never touch on racket already. The last time i played on racket i think that was age 14 or 15 years old ba?? lolz

Today try to play back racket was really difficult for me! It was really retrogress much! haiz..
Feeling hand muscle ache sumore. hmm.... Stupid ME.. But no matter how? I'll try to improve my racket playing. I'll not let myself lag behind on racket de...

Sport really bring us healthy and a lot of benefit sumore might to slim my body le! hehe...

I'll try my best to be the Healthy Person! =)

4 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

yaya keep fit..haha

wei shien said...

herg!! bad bad siu keong.... blek!!

imblogger@sh ™ said...

wow ...we play badminton too ... wanna join ?

wei shien said...

oo... im only the poor badminton player wo...
u sure wanna play with me orh??