Thursday, September 11, 2008

Orange Head Salon


This is the 1st time i take out that big of courage to cut short my hair.

Im really heart pain when decide to let the hair dresses cut my lovely long hair.


It's 05.08.2008 (Tuesday) on time 5.00pm, i went to Menara Keck Seng 4th floor

-Orange Head Salon-


with my dear "Ji Mui" JIN WEN at KL which building near Pavillion or Westin Hotel.


The nice hair dresser Louis was really expert with the scissors wer...!!

Just cincai used it " Chack! . Chack! . Chack! " den kau tim my hair na...

When the moment before he start to cuted my hair, i was nearly cried out! den I shouted!!


..... STOP IT!! Wait for a moment!! I SCARE~~ .....

My eye oredi red red with tear den Louis called his boy to gift me 1 box of tissue so that i might to cry out. And said, after done my cried only start to cut my hair lu...

He try to concern me, calm down my scary emotion. He was PROFESSIONAL! Louis said: Don't need to scare. You'll be look nice with the short bob hair style. TRUST me!! ^.^

I really no dare to look at the mirror, den i use the magazine to block my vision to the mirror. Just listened up the sound " Chack! Chack! Chack! ", im really damn scare at the moment!

After Louis done my hair cut, i try to look at my new faces on the mirror. I'm really suprise when i saw a NEW wei shien in front of me! It's really show another ME wer~ Look more smart, more young lu!! hehe....




No comments: