Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Weekend

I'd long time never shopping gather my family. It was 21st September 2008 (Sunday) i waked up early and ready to hang out with my family.

We having our lunch at Petaling Street, Chicken Rice that had long we never visit to. There got tasty soup, tasty chili souce, tasty chicken rice and tasty drinks "Leong Fan" that we all loving.

After our lunch, we all included daddy followed up mummy went shop for finding her stock (at Petaling Street too) for sales to his Line Dance student. It's really damn hot weather, i was just searching air-corn to blow while they're walking here and there. No enough 1 hours, we're walking back to car park then daddy bring us to Midvalley le...

What i'd bought at Midvalley?? I visit to Midvalley Jusco for searching my loveable XIXILI bra~ [#^.^#] It got special promotion for Hari Raya Puasa, the price not really expensive, but more cheaper than XIXILI @ 1U.

I bought 2 set of XIXILI bra that i'd used RM140 wer~~ Damn big different + far with warehouse price nie!!

If im warehouse XIXILI, the price RM140 i think i might to buy 3 bra + 2 underwear le....

But still ok la.. The price XIXILI at Midvalley Jusco not that expensive as XIXILI 1U lu... Be'coz XIXILI 1U got no discount wan... As it got? The price discount also not that much le...

No comments: