Friday, September 12, 2008

A Date before he flight

It's 10th September 2008 Wednesday night with a nice weather for us have a date with Teik Seng before he flight oversea for study. That was quite hard opportunity for us to meet finally.

I was planned to having dinner with him n my dear Jin Wen gather at area Selayang Bukit Idaman, Restaurant Casa Venecia.

Luckily i meet him for having chinese food, because he said he LOVE chinese food much! hehe...
That was the 1st time he visit to condominium for having dinner. When the moment i bring him to the condo, he really dun believe that got restaurant inside. He really curious how was the restaurant will be inside a condo? sumore got swimming pool nie~ lolz

That was quite a romantic sumore nice atmosphere place for having dinner + chit chat lu...
that's why i choose to have a last meet before Teik Seng flight to UK na.. ^.^

I'll always miss him while couldn't meet him around 2 years+. He was really a nice friend for me. Always care on me like a small girl. hehe...

I'll always Miss You, Teik Seng!! must always keep in touch while u're arrive United Kingdom nor~


babe shien & teik sheng

Jin Wen Shien Teik Seng



Miss you always, my dearest friend.

No comments: