Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Year . New Life . New Start .

Happy New Year
&
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!


It's true I'd long didn't updated my blog, I can't find any reason to make myself to keep update my blogger. No matter how, I'll try to make it updated always in further okay??


Here I want to share everyone about my new life in year *TWENTY ELEVEN*.


I'm happiness in love with my lover honey, and I meet him through a group of friend when Port Dickson trips on month June'10. and the Date we got LOVE is start from 23rd October 2010. He's cute and treat me nice~ ^_^
Nothing I could describe about him except naughty and lovely. ❤



My new life are happening on photo below,



Our 1st trip to Cameron Highland at 30th October 2010



Our 2nd trips to Pulau Pangkor at 01st January 2011



Happy birthday to my DIDI Wilson Tiew!!
18th January 2011 at Midori Japanese Buffet @ Farenheit88



Me & His 3rd trips to Penang at 06-08th February 2011
four of us at Kek Lok Si
Minbau . Evangeline . Me . Honey BB
the couple polo T-shirt
we are on the BEACH :)




haha! consider updated a lot news on my blog finally la~
Bunny Year activities will be upload very soon ya!




- to be continue -


No comments: