Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Family ❤

I got a BIG BIG family!!
without LOVE no others word could describe for them.

below was the photo we took when we meet on Chinese New Year 2011.


enjoy the photo :)




our 30th night Reunion Dinner at Desmond's home.
my home CNY decorate
the hamper BB bought for my family ❤
my nephew & my mum
gong xi fatt chai
wawawa... ada menang tak?
very concentrate hor??
little fuga, u lost alot keh??
3 mouse
pray pray
plang plang plang~
fireworks!
nice anot??
MY FAMILY ❤
me on the car way back hometown ❤
Ayam Rendang, sedaaaaaaap nya~
Melaka tradisional Ketupat. nice also!!
The Grandbaby and grand grand baby of Tiew's Family ❤
Uncle 5th, Uncle 4th, and daddy
my family again ❤
take 2
all of us ❤
take 2
our breakfast, Merlimau Point Indian Puree~
my niece Elaine and Kelly :)
look delicious?? hehe...
air liur sudah jatuh ni~
finished!! slurp~



Nian Chu 2 in MUAR

my aunty with her both pretty & cute granddaughter
pretty Miss Yeo
3 of us
four gold flower
they r busy looking the kids playing the iPad
gossip-ing
the sister's Ng
the singer of the night Edric Soo
the handsome, Xiao Er
twinkle, twinkle, little star~
world's of BABY 2010
how's big different four baby give birth in same year, but size different
baby communicate, use by eye and heart ❤
the mummy and baby
she said Carlsberg is nice!~



The Night we back to MELAKA



adorable baby Felicia Loh's
How's nice her smile~ pretty!!
again group photo of uncle's and aunty's
all of us! happy FAMILY ❤
take 2
take 3
the youngest group
take 2
the guy's group
take 2
ladies's group
take 2
gopek sayur
cooking
the vege tanam sendiri, our farvourite "han zhi hiok"~
no joke, it's serious can't get eat in KL! kampung dish really delicious~
asam pedas..
kuih dodol.. nice!
ada nombor - Uncle's 5 > 7 > 6 > 2
the last stop.. Aunty 3rd home at Malim




My Chinese New Year photo collection are END....



Wishing everyone have a great Chinese New Year celebrate too!
stay Happy, Healthy and RICH forever ya...
muacksssss ❤



No comments: