Monday, December 7, 2009

- The Virgin Night -

It's was a Unforgettable Night for me!! ><

Was my 1st time to step in Gold Class Cinema watching movie neh...!! hehe
Thanks lot my dear "bro" bring me to the place that I hoping to be.. =)

The night we meet Laughing Gor(Micheal Tse) at Honeymoon for interview, 1U New wing and GSC hall. He's darn cool, smart and nice!! Suddenly fall in love with him tim~ lolx....





Q-up collect ticket

Cute Cute Fen and her hubby Terry


always acting cool (john)
gold class 1st view ticket
my fm DJ nicklas
michael tse
helping fans (made she shy)










hey hey! He's looking at me~~~~~~ ><
Gold Class GSC service room

my seat (sofa + bed sheet)


My 1st time, my virgin access Gold Class Golden Screen Cinema!! The night I almost can't fall in slept, cos was too HAPPY na...~ kekeke






2 comments:

DeviL~Nicklas said...

halo, my dear friend..

please correct the My FM DJ name

not Nicklas, should be nicholas

lol

wei shien said...

HahA... CiN cai la..
No ppl will know de.. Beside u! Hehe