Thursday, December 3, 2009

The cousin Terrence's ♥ Birthday '09

This is the Boxes for photo shooting by 31 July 2009(Friday), our BIG BIG bro Terrence's Birthday celebrate!


Dinner : Momo Paradise, Manjalara
Party Time : The Sanctuary Ice Bar, The Curve



MoMo Paradise :)



Delicious Rice

Beef
Wilson Lee



Pose



Cold~
Birthday Boy


Ice Bar
Lamborghini
Kent kisses Yang Yang

Huggies by dear
May May




acting cool
red guan gong n her girl
yo~ kissing
Teng Teng don't SHY la...

Bithday Boy and Tary

The White Horse
Terry and Tary
How n Kent
Ah Tee :)
The guys!
The Girl's from Hok-Li Hing (our company)

Candy, Me, May May, Elise and Libby
yoyo~ Don't let ur wife saw it! you'll be DIE~ ngek ngek...
haha... Hugging HIM!! my "bro"~
always kakacaucau~
let's fighting who's one tummy BIG!
Kent pulling How dancing together


How steam am I??
That night I am truely unhappy and I admit I drunk a lot!

Joviean

all of us
again~





- END -

No comments: