Monday, December 7, 2009

Tradition Chinese on Month July' 09

Here I want to share what am I did on month September...

It had I prepared time long for the praying event on Chinese month of July..
RED!! RED!! RED!! Chillies Red Colors I need It badly!!!~ That's really not easy to search the suitable Chillie Red color candy packet on the market, because not much taste of candy are in color RED...

Lot 100 Cola Gummy was that I found in the color SUITABLE!! It was the latest taste of Lot 100. For search the cheaper price, I had visited few Candy Wholesaler. But, how sad I went 1 shop by 1 shop also failed to find it, because It was not hot sale yet on market! Really Disappointed when come out from shop with empty hand. :(

Thanks god, my colleague found it at Kepong area Junk Food Wholesaler with cheaper price. Yeah~ I could done it well A.S.A.P!!!! ><



Prepare-ing










thanks for helping!!




DONE!!!!

---------------------------------------------------


Pre-Event




Donate Box



---------------------------------------------------


Grand Praying Event Day!!



really smart!







fruit basket
ong lai!! ong lai!! (pineapple in hokkian)
mango~~
fried fish

kakak Yati, she's nice! but gone back Indonesia already :(
on processing


chicks! chicks! chicks on sale!! AY interested??
Egg Cake, DELICIOUS orh~ hand made by my aunty
"bak Zhang" ~ hand made by my aunty from malacca
hand made pineapple by mummy
cute ma? cute ma? i draw wan...

pray-ing


took for burn





- TIRED DAY -








No comments: