Friday, December 4, 2009

❤ Gabric X Angie Lovely Wedding ❤

Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang!


That's a Big~~~~ Important Day for my lovely sister(cousin) Angie Ng...!!
Finally, was Gabric & Angie turns to build a New Family ya...
I am so happy that my closer sister going to marriage with a nice guy! but feeling cry that I am going less chance to meet her when any BIG Function happening at Ng's Family, Muar.

Okie! Don't to prattle so much, let's enjoying the photo snapping by ME as below~ ^.^




Make Up Kit
Setting Hair



Make Up


Changing session






























































- FINISH!!! -

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Nice photo wor..see our photo see too long, u also can catch angle liao :) good jobs gal

wei shien said...

This is my own professional. I like to snap every angle on everything. Recently addicted on snap wedding photo neh!! hehe... and thanks for praise :)