Monday, December 7, 2009

Job Helping at Miss Chinese Cosmos Pageant 2009


That was just a job for little helped at back stage, but learned a lot!

It was happened at 28 August 2009 (Friday), was received an emergency call for helping. Of course I wasn't reject since I am doing free on the night. hehe... You know why?? Cause I want to see many many leng lui~ =P

All of the Miss Finalist are nice and pretty lo~~~~~ some more the Winner name's was same with ME neh!! haha... Miss No 8. Chloe Ong Wei Xian, Congratulatezzzzz ya!










She's darn cute and funny :)
Carrie Lee





RAFFLESIA (Jewelry), She's definitely temperament "Extremely Donna"...
Simon Yam, my husband! lolxxxxx



Phoenix presenter
Chyrl Lee


1st runner , Winner, 2nd runner. Lee Sze Kei and girls
both leng lui so cuteeeee~
me and my car!!




- It's time to back home rest well -

No comments: