Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's a cold Sunday, a raining Sunday.
I dunno why, my mood is not really nice.
What a suddenly feel to write what am I feeling on my blog.
Just view my dear "sister" - Aki's blog,
read some about her latest.
I'm felt heart pain of her.
After her blog, I'm really down.
Her Love story is really TOUCHED me...

What am i thinking right here??
I try to asking myself, but really doesn't know.
My mind is now empty.
Moody some more..





These few days were my tired day.
I'm non-stop hang out and out!~
It really made me exhausted for out going.
Tired~ Tired~

Wish to have a good rest at home,
but myself still planning for healthy sports.

(A) Yoga - Yoga centre
(B) Badminton - Badminton court

(C) Jogging - Garden (Manjalara, Desa Park City)

(D) Swimming - club house





See! Isn't...?


Out~ Out~ Out~
What a tired + boring life...!! =(

2 comments:

That's Me said...

this is not a boring life...
just u can plan something can do and make it worth in ur life.
u can watch movie with friend, eat with the delicious food u almost like it. c the magazine that u love it.

u already have the wonderful life.
must appreciated it ok? not same like me always wan to find money and money...hahaha..

Take care ;)

wei shien said...

u're rite... =)
hehe....