Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'd long never update my blog. I think it's around time 1 month..
WHY?? Because i dunno what thing should i post on my blog, since my life is happening so so~~

Sorry to those who had wait long for my update ya... =)




Today, 1 of my fren sent me a news about LV bag offer...
im still consider weather buy it...



The mail she sent me as below...



Hi Herman,

I currently only have this stock's picture for sample.
For your information, all this bags is actually a clearance stock from Kastam. Have alots of model but you've to choose and
let me know the model product id, i will go and check is it the stock is available only will proceed the order.
We will only process your order after you make the full payment. It takes 3 weeks to collect the bags. Because have to follow the kastam side to process.
The stock is comfirm original because i've personally take the stock to LV starhill to verify. But this stock won't come with the cert as u know its from kastam.
All the price will be Rm1000.




She told me it's stock from kastam, so the stock won't come with certificate.
If the stock is not nice or rosak bla bla bla?? It's refundable...
About the condition for now if the stock which I want is available, I've to pay RM500 as deposit 1st.. and 3++ weeks only can get the stock..

It's really allure me! but im afraid if later the stock is fake. Den i'll kena~~~
Should i have a try for that?? Since my fren had checked her stock at Starhill...



~ Consider ~

9 comments:

HuiHui said...

ehhh...better dont try lo...u noe la...malaysia...got alot...fake 1........they can sell all those wif ALOT DIFFERENT reasons...

wei shien said...

hmm... den ok ba! listen to you...

Kelly said...

Yea, it's a scam. My aunt got tricked by them and lost thousands of ringgit. They claimed they have the latest handphone models and laptops at half price. My aunt and her friends paid the deposits too but never get the things.

wei shien said...

Kelly, thx for your comment.
May i know you anyway??
Actually I doesn't dun believe my fren, but i just listened to all my family. After saw what my fren bought + get only consider to buy..

Kelly said...

Actually i'm ur junior from SMKK Choir club. Hehe dunno still rmb me or not

That's Me said...

if u wan the bag when u free bring u go to singapore buy lah... :) there got a lot of choices.

wei shien said...

Kelly, i think i dint wrong, your name woon ker li right??
i hope i dint wrong, since i'd old memories~ =)

Ray : really? will you bring me to Singapore?? u buy for me ya?? hehe

Kelly said...

Lol yea it's me. Haha

wei shien said...

welcome to my blog =)