Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm just coming back from my hometown, Muar.
My grandma Funeral just finished.

Exhausted!!!!!!


5 days i got no enough sleep.
Dunno weather 20 hours am i sleep in the 5 days??
Until now, i still blur blur~
Still my mind not yet become clear or awake..

It's a memorable weeks i have.
The moment i stay together Ng's family were really unforgettable and happy.




Last night,
When time i ready for sleep, suddenly i thinking on my Grandma.
I'm cried, non-stop!!
My mind is always thinking on her, my loved Grandma.
I got no more chance to hold her hand and talk to her.
I got no more chance to touch on her.

Sad... can only describe on my heart.

I should to accept the truth,
Should treat my dad n mum much more better + nice!




Mama... I MISS YOU~
You're the only one Grandma in my life.
I Love You

4 comments:

someone said...

Be Strong my friend...

wei shien said...

someone : may i know who are you??
anyway, thx for the cheers~

Siu KeOnG said...

stay strong :)jeln

wei shien said...

thanks bro...