Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The smiling face on the Sky



How stuck the Maxis Broadband made me couldn't online well in this two days..??
The feeling back to edit a New Post, but the stupid line was always down..!!
It's quite angry wer~~~

Anyway,
I know it's late, but i feel to post it on my Blog too...!!



That was 01 December 2008 (Monday), when time 8.30pm i was driving back from Yoga class with my neighbour.
While im driving, i felt something was smile ^.^ in front of me!
Oops!! I saw two stars were shinning and the moon were in upside down.
It's grouped a Smiling Face on the SKY.

I called my neighbour to look at the sky too.
Both of us were feeling that's quite funny, den we did smile back to the moon.
It's a romantic and nice view for the night.
Unforgettable view in my memory. And i used snap it down with my handset.

That's great feeling the moon is smiling to me on the sky. =)


awesome!!
it's hard really to come by! if you missed it?
it's really unfortunately..



Even camera of Sony Ericsson K810i only 3.2mega pixel, but i still might to snap it well. ^.^

No comments: