Monday, December 8, 2008

Spend alone on the weekend




Year end is coming.....

Christmas is coming.....

New Year 2009 is coming.....


The Most Important Chinese New Year is coming too~~~


I was prepared my mood for spend my shopping on the Sunday by alone.
That were time 12.00pm something, I were drive alone to Bandar Utama for shopping at 1Utama as fun as I can.


Below were Christmas Tree at 1Utama on year 2009.




I were suprise that I just spend a little bit only money on the shopping spree!
that were only RM206.00 i spend on 3 piece of short pants and 2 piece of tops.

Those clothes were branded VOIR, Padini Authentics and Forever 21.


VOIR. RM38.45 per pieces orh!!
i bought 2 pieces... total amount were RM76.90
Padini Authentics. Price RM79.00. after discount 10% were total RM 71.10
Forever 21. RM29.00 per pieces.
I bought 2 pieces too! total amount were RM58.00



This is not enough I shop on the weekend, because my dad were non stop calling me back for prepare to my aunt open house party.
I got no choice den got to back home lu....
really no fun wer~~
Anyway, I'd planned to shopping again on this coming Thursday. Because that was Selangor Sultan Birthday, so that i might to hang out again lu... =)




No comments: