Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hand be Injured




SEE!!!!!
What's happening on my hand.....


It's pain~~~~~~~


This should be post at 17 November 2008(Monday) but i din't did to post it because of my busier~~
Actually it'd past few weeks but i still feel to post it, so that i could have a History.
How's my hand will get pain???
It's because of someone poke into other's business!!

That were playing my racket sport, the murderer who try to injured me were ready to play the game after me.
He's really "8"!!!!!!


One of the rule on playing racket were couldn't stand behind the player.
but the person who poke into other's business was action try to help me smash the ball.
He fouled!!! He din't help to get the ball, but his racket were hited on my finger!!~~
It were really really pain!!!!!

I really angry on him! How could be aim MY BALL behind me??
How could he might poke into other's business on badminton hall??


Since my pain were recovered, I don't feel to playing racket anymore.
Just concentrate on my Yoga sport lu...

No comments: