Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry X'mas




hohoho...~~
Merry Christmas.....!!!

we wish you a Merry Christmas..
we wish you a Merry Christmas..
we wish you a Merry Christmas and the Happy New Year!!



It's date 25th December 2008 (Friday) na...
Santa Claus were coming to visit every sweet boy and girls lu.. hehe.. =)

This is the year i din't hang out when Christmas eve for the count down-ing.
I were choose to stay home watching drama and online with my family ne! hehe...
Izzit all my sweet friends was wonder how good girl i am??
hehe... actually it's just a small reason, i choose to stay home b'cos i was really feeling boring for the jam jam n jam on the road and everywhere.
Stay home was the better choose for me na!! ^.^


I doesn't have the unhappy or boring Christmas on the year even stay home.
Contrarily, I got a Christmas that i enjoyed...

I used the day on Thursday for date some of my best friend nie~~
We dated on Wing's Cafe which state at Metro Perdana.
There were ;
Roxanne, Sam Yeoh, Chien Chun, Chuan Chia, and Mei Rong.
Long time had i din't meet them lu... Miss them lot, den just have a small date with them.



After the dating, i used to date another geng of my friend lu.. =)
My 2nd bro-Kenny was working at new Pub which behind Kepong Carrefour.
My dear bro-LV and Kent(No. 11) give a call to ask me visit Kenny working place togather lu..
Of course i'll agree them, cause i'd really time long never hang out with them le!
That were the Christmas night i have was really happy to play with them.
'Dai Wa Sek' (game lying)
Even i won lot, but still drunk lot.. Because sometime will be stupid geh. hehe...



Unforgettable day made me feel to save the memory on my blog, that why should i post here. =)

1 comment:

Siu KeOnG said...

Merry christmas~happy christmas~