Saturday, November 29, 2008

Small Pages for my ♥ Love



This is the small pages i made for my ♥ Love "Snowy"
it's really time long i never update my blog lu...

Now was time free for me to updated it wer~~~

Those photo was i snap for my ♥ Love "Snowy"...

Sony Vaio CR353/W....
My ♥ Love Snowy...
white color... My Favourite!!!
Set of Snowy
with white color mouse, pouch and 160GB hard disk
white color mouse
(The Ergonomic design fits the natural shapes of hand)
white color 160GB hard disk.
white color Sony Pouch
(Protects PC against scratches and sharp objects, lightweight & convenient yet provides all around protection for the notebook)


Nowaday I was always hanging with my ♥ Love.
Always stick with it by watching those DVD, movie n bla bla bla...

Christmas is coming!! wat do plan to celebrate it ne??
sumore now was time to Shopping for my Chinese New Year stuff lu....
will shop it gao gao~~~ XD

No comments: