Saturday, November 15, 2008

My New ♥ Love



That was date 14 November 2008 (Friday), time 7.00pm.
Raining Day.

I visit to 1 Utama gather with my cousin Chee Yang, his girlfriend Pooi Yee and my collegue Kent.
We're 4 people had planned to buy my 1st NEW notebook at SONY Centre 1U New Wing and movie Quantom OF Solace 007!!

Brand : SONY VIO
Model : VGN-CR353/W
Color : White
Price : RM 3688

I used to pay by CITIBank credit card, so that i might to pay installment by 0% interest.
That was really lucky me! The price of the notebook actually was RM3988, but so 'ngam'!! price of the notebook was reduce on the day, becoming RM3688 only wer~ lolz
DAMN happy nor~~~~ XD

My 1st New PC of my life!! I bought it by myself~~
Nowaday i was always be with it! Always stick with it!
My New Love!! will sayang it very much... Mmmmmmmuuuaacckkkzzzzzzzzz!!!



After 1 hours, after settle my PC and accesories.
We having our dinner at OldAsia Restaurant which venue at 1U old wings ground floor.
There was a nice restaurant which with nice dishes lo!!!
Every dish which we'd order also very tasty neh!! sumore price normal only wer~~~
will visit there again soon~ ^.^

That was time 9.00pm, we were head to GSC Cinema b'coz our movie will start on 9.30pm.
- Quantom OF Solace -
non of my taste of movie. so.......... i were fall as slept inside the cinema. #[^0^]#
Waste Money only! but nvm.. my cousin pay for me wan~ hehe... XP


4 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

haha...fuyo..new laptop ~ Sony not bad la..very suit girl use..

u also got credit card one? so when spent me eat ar..hahaha

wei shien said...

=P blek!!
credit card not mine lor....
treat u eat?? no problem...

but suppose gentlemen should be treat girl izzit?? XD

SONY?? yaya... not bad, sumore white color!! love it~

Siu KeOnG said...

the fact is i am not gentlemen~hahhaa

wei shien said...

omg...!! so easier said urself not a gentlemen... den i think u r so ladies~~~~~ girlz