Friday, May 8, 2009

phw~~




It's long I'd never updated my blog lu...
Sorry to someone I let to wait that long ya... =P

Recently Im doing well here,
nothing special are happen on me...
So that I got nothing to post on my blog.

What should I write here???
I am wonder, but just don't wish to let anyone complain that I never update my blog. hoho~





Nowaday Im busy on hang out, out and out!
with anyone kind, anyone friendly, anyone who need me and bla bla bla.....
hehe...


This few day I'd head to meet few of my old + best friends!
Time table are definitely full!!



This is my full Appointment Schedule as below :-

Since from last Thursday (30.04.2009) I party-ing with some of my friend at Sanctuary Club which state at The Curve.
Those are gang of PTL, Joan Ng, Siew Siew, Elise, Jin Wen and some~

Then Saturday (02.05.2009) I trip with PTL gang to Genting, Awana Resort for drink drank drunk in the rooms whole night~ lolx

Turns Monday (04.05.2009), That's Chien Chun 21st birthday. He had a birthday party celebration at his home. And Im invited, haix..... What else to do if attend that?? Drink again~~~

Wednesday (06.05.2009), Kim Yoong said wanna date me out for drinks since he's came to Kepong area. So, he invited me for accompany him to Kepong Jusco for take something Mother's Day Gift. After that, I dated Bong, Bowie, and Jin Wen headed to Pappa Rich Cafe for drinks together.

Yesterday, Thursday (07.05.2009) My lovely cousin Tary invite us to Mount Kiara for walk around and teas. It's a nice Girls Out for us! Definitely enjoy with all of them~ =)



phw~~

Should to rest at home as well on this weekend...
If not?? My dad was going to shoot me kao kao. lolx

Will I guai guai stay at home??
Anyone agree me?? haha....
I don't think so?? Since I don't believe it too! wakaka~


Anyway, should to stop my word here.
Just feel to update my blog even it's really untitle that I post this. lolx





Have a nice day~

No comments: