Saturday, May 9, 2009

hahahaha......~


正所谓“娇婆守不住寡”!!

Just truth out on my blog that I want to rest well at home on this weekend,
Don't need few hours my friends were call in!


Our talking :-


A : Hello, girl! Where are you??
Shien : Wei Wei~ I am home, anything??
A : We're heading to SKY Bar which state at Traders Hotel, KLCC. Do wanna join??
Shien : Nowan ler~ No bucks, No drinks. Nowan Join...
A : What la?? Join us wer! Just have a look at SKY Bar since never been there before.
Shien : hmm... (thinking)
A : Aiya... Go la!! After 15 mins i'll be downstair your house, k?
Shien : Okay ba!! See you later den...



hahaha.... ~
Luckily I also never believe that I will stay guai guai at home. lolx






Let's show the photo I snap at SKY Bar at below.


Awesome KLCC view Alvin n Shien
Bowie n Shien
Our drinks
the guys~
couple drinks
talking
Bowie. Jackson. Joe. Li Jun. Shien. Alvin
cheers~
madam, smoking pls~
hao yao yeng mer??
brothers
before we left




Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Location : 33rd Floor, Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC), 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Contact : +603-23329911
Web : www.skybar.com.my

No comments: