Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mood Bad




hmm... wat should i write on my blog neh??

haix.....

Beside "haix", i got no others word can spend what my mood going on.
Yesterday (06 March 2009) i visit Replacement Salon which state at Bangsar, Jalan Telawi.
I feel to cut a bit short on my hair, then i told the Hair Stylist help to restyle my hair, but couldn't make it too short!

Who Knew????????


The hair stylist who name Takey help to cut short my hair. Change the new hair style that i really very dislike!!!
now i dunno wat should i do??

This is the 1st time i got that lot of complaint went to the salon.
- 1st time cut a hair should waiting tat long time!
- 1st time cut the hair style that i dislike with the price expensive!
-1st time so unhappy to visit the salon!



haix haix haix............
wat the bad mood i got now??!!!!!




1 comment:

That's Me said...

my dear don be sad lo....
just banned it in ur record lo... no next time ok...
banned! and banned!