Thursday, March 12, 2009

Custom for it

I think i'd custom for my new hair style. As other people can accept what hair style had i cut, i think i should to accept it too! It's really a hair short i'd cut, a new style i wearing now. Actually it's quite a not bad look la... Just maybe when new cut i can't accept that, so mood bad on it lu...

REPLACEMENT BOUTIQUE X SALON was a nice hair saloon + boutique actually. One of my friend, she awake me. She told me she known that hair salon, she known the hair stylist who named Takey. It's quite a famous hair salon which state at Bangsar. I told her what i dislike my new hair cut, she awake me. She said, the salon is cut those CHIO haircut, if i need a normal hair cut?? i should back to the saloon which i used to be.

Takey Cheng is a nice hair stylist. He's Ricco (Replacement Director) younger bro. He got a good hair cut skill. He's the one who leave me a good image when i step into the saloon. If chances?? I think i'll visit that saloon again some other times. Because there have a nice price that not very expensive for us, sumore there have a comfortable + special place for all their customer.

Anyone who interested for the saloon + boutique your may access their blog by address as below :
http://replacementboutiquesalon.blogspot.com

there are all information wroted there.


the latest look...

1 comment:

That's Me said...

who dare to say u are poor in english? let me know... i also poor too... don be sad... :)