Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Idol of Mine



It's a normal day, a day which keep raining on these few weeks. I'm keep listened to Justin Lo (側田) song's everyday. Justin is my beloved singer idol nowaday. He's the person who most important in my life! I can't live without listen to his song's. When listened to his song, may let me thinking on someone. But the ONE had i couldn't contact anymore. Sometime i really missing him! but... what can i do?? Beside suffer, i really dunno what mood can i have on it.. I should to stand strong! I'm try to do it well... Should searching a new happy life, but without LOVE!

One of Justin's song named "三十日" (Thirty Day) is really meaningful to me! This song let me meet up the person who i LOVE most in the life. But, i can't be stay with HIM. because i loved up a wrong person that shouldn't to LOVE!

When i feeling lost way, feeling down. I'll listen to Justin song's... His song might to bring me a brighten light! so that i can follow it and stand up strong.
What mood could i have now?? I think it should be Happy and Relax ba?? because that could only bring me to another NEW BEGINNING LIFE!!



Let's I continue to describe how Justin Lo's become my IDOL.


Remember the first time I heard to his song “Tough” (命硬) is from radio. I had no idea who the singer is but I love the song immediately. Before I know more about him, he has received the “best male newcomer” award in various music awards.

Justin grew up in the United States. After going back to Hong Kong, he met famous album producer, Mark Lui, and became a composer. He has since then composed songs for other singers. His impressing performance as a background singer in Leo Ku’s concert then led him to become a recording artiste.

He’s one of those composer-turn-artiste singers, as a lot of them can’t really sing. However, this guy can really sing! He doesn’t have a unique voice, but there’s something special in his voice, something that’s able to move the listeners. His wide range and outstanding singing skill make his otherwise good composition even greater.

Most of the songs in the album are composed by himself. The songs are main stream, yet they give room for him to fully use his skill and range. “好人”, “我不是好人”, “命硬” ,“三十日”,“一句”and “运” all have the potential to become popular radio hits. “Erica” is catchy and R&B and a little David Tao-ish, likewise for “Superstar”. They get better each time you listen to them. Being a fan of the original song, I prefer the original version of “Loving You”, but I have to admit that Justin did a brilliant job in the falsetto part.






- The End -

No comments: