Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Love Wedding

Last few day...





was Saturday...





My family and I could be hometown for attend my cousin wedding ya!!
Ng's family added new member again ya... Congratulatez!! =)


Auntie and Mum
Angie and her mum
Angie, Alvis, Aunt, Ally
Ally and me
Angie and me
Admund and I
The kids, she's darn cute!
The Bridegroom
Little Princess
Aunties and kids
Champagne time
Super star show time
(elder bro - Alex Tiew)
Toilet-ing
Dad and Mum
Wilson Tiew (Younger Bro)
with younger sis Vikie Tiew
come on... smile la~
same face???
cousin sister, Sekin Ngeo
shoot 2 for act cute =)
cutey again
gor gor n mei mei big different wer~
but same cute!!
sing sang song~
colgate!! EEEEEEE....
notti, run over here and there.
(non stop)
Alex and Admund
Man session
(added: Kenny Lim)
face ang ang lo....
but no drunk yet... lolx
forever love
with mum
Happy Family
Stay cool, Stay happy











Wishing all the best!!
Stay lovely family


..................

2 comments:

That's Me said...

that night u are simple and beautiful...
:)

wei shien said...

thank you..
you're fast on my blog!
I was just did all... =)