Thursday, June 25, 2009

aiyaya~~~
Complaint, Complaint, Complaint again ya.....


Sorry sorry to all, I am no update my blog again.
keke... Paiseh ya!! =P


Actually I am always updated my Facebook about my life with my colorful photo.
but I neglect my Blogger lo. So sorry to my little blog blog, treat u bad bad le...
"wo xia ci bu gan le~" ( 我下次不敢了!)
hope u won't mind =)



Let's show what I did last week!!
...


17.06.2009 (Wednesday)

That is farewell for my sweetie Ms. Joan Ng, she'll leave us and heading jobs at Redang for few months.
How sad we couldn't play, shake and meet together???
Hope she won't back with pregnant ya... lolx

This is our Ms Joan Ng
Kissing
Three of us
Love
Snow White Libby
Beer Queen

Between that, It was Birthday celebration for Johnny How, and Candy Lee too!!...

Ms Elise and Ms Candy
Sister
Ban Yer~ (acting)
Mr Johnny , Happy Birthday!!
(my Dai Gor and Dai Jer)
Happy Birthday to Candy!!
nice look?? keke
hug hug
Dancing
me
us again

The Party is end~~~




Now, the next day....



18.06.2009 (Thursday)

It was nothing special, one of my collegue was feeling to date us out for dinner.
Since everyone agree to go, of course I must appear myself too!! =)

This is the restaurant we heading to.

Yokotaya Oversea Sdn Bhd (Japanese food) Block C-G-10, Jalan Metro Perdana 3, Taman Usahawan Kepong, 52100 KL. Contact : 03-62527305


fatty acting cute
delicious food 1
delicious food 2
delicious food 3

what for waiting??
let's eat!!!
all finished!!
at the moment, everyone was learnt how FULL writing....
the food really fill us definitely OVER FULL!!
Sakae
five of us
... kaki ...
nothing to play, used to snap our kaki... keke
=P
bill
sayang, don't "lao gai" na...
home now, okay??




Bye everyone!!
I'm gonna go home...

2 comments:

Johnt|M said...

Wow... a long long post =)

wei shien said...

yeah!! save title ma... hehe