Friday, January 9, 2009

It's time start to save money!!


Oh my god!!
My new house is DONE wer~!!

It's time start for me to prepare everything le~~
I got to save more money to buy my new stuff which for my new room le...!!
My new cloth cupboard, new accessories for room, new bed and bla bla bla...

My head is really BIG BIG now ne!! i gotta think how to design my room as well..
What color should match for the room wer~

I need the best of Interior Design catalog!!
who got the nice idea?? I don't mind you share with me orh~ hehe....


but, NOW!!!

The Important is .....


I need to save lot of MONEY!!
I want to buy those furniture that i LOVE ❤...

^.^

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

just buy clothes..now say keep money~hahahaa...good keep more
go to travel ~hahahahha ...aii i always travel also sienz~haha

wei shien said...

wa~~ someone so lanxi wer!!!
always travel also sienz wo??
very 'sai meng' lo!! bad kazat...

now saving money for room furniture, after 2 or 3 months i'll saving money for travel geh~ dunit u worry lu... =P