Monday, January 5, 2009

A Fun Try-ing


Even my back muscles was feeling painful,
but i still feel to head Midvalley for shopping...

I want to buy my Chinese New Year stuff!!!

my family don't let me hang out by myself, cos worry-ing me..
so they decide to shopping togather me lu~~ hehe...

what i bought at Midvalley ne?
actually want to buy MNG and GIORDANO at there geh...
but haven't those style i want, then no buy any shirt of those brand lu...

I just walk walk around there, feeling to buy when i get any i feel those suit me.

ESPRIT normal T - RM69.90
PDI Boxes Suite - RM62.10 after discount


After bought these, no others i feeling to buy then i going to meet up my dad and mum at Carrefour.
I saw something that i feeling to try.

my younger bro - Wilson and i..
my sis - Vikie

Chinese Traditional Fashion - Cheong Sam had we try it on the spot.
It's a nice try for me, cos i never wear it before. :)
That's quite fun for us to play on the shirt try-ing.. hehe..

Will no forget the day~

3 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Hi mummy...nice clothes...got ang pow give?

wei shien said...

wat la??
im not mummy ok?!! im still young girl...
ang pow? come my house take from my mummy when CNY na... =P

That's Me said...

wah wear that nice lo...hehe