Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Year . New Life . New Start .

Happy New Year
&
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!


It's true I'd long didn't updated my blog, I can't find any reason to make myself to keep update my blogger. No matter how, I'll try to make it updated always in further okay??


Here I want to share everyone about my new life in year *TWENTY ELEVEN*.


I'm happiness in love with my lover honey, and I meet him through a group of friend when Port Dickson trips on month June'10. and the Date we got LOVE is start from 23rd October 2010. He's cute and treat me nice~ ^_^
Nothing I could describe about him except naughty and lovely. ❤



My new life are happening on photo below,



Our 1st trip to Cameron Highland at 30th October 2010



Our 2nd trips to Pulau Pangkor at 01st January 2011
❤



Happy birthday to my DIDI Wilson Tiew!!
18th January 2011 at Midori Japanese Buffet @ Farenheit88



Me & His 3rd trips to Penang at 06-08th February 2011
four of us at Kek Lok Si
Minbau . Evangeline . Me . Honey BB
the couple polo T-shirt
we are on the BEACH :)




haha! consider updated a lot news on my blog finally la~
Bunny Year activities will be upload very soon ya!




- to be continue -


No comments: